Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2016

# 166 - IT! @ InspirationSL David Bowie round

As usual InspirationSL brings as theme a great personality who dazzled us with his impressive talent and changed music in ways never imagined before him, Ziggy Stardust himself, Mr. David Bowie.

I'm late as always bringing you the news, so of course it is the last day you can enjoy such an amazing event inspired and dedicated to this artist, make sure you check every corner, each 100th visitor gets a prize (the exclusives), not to mention the participant creators tried their best to give Bowie's fans more reasons to treasure his memory and career, and I am happy to share this event with my friend Kay from Lushish Catz who's always making sexiness your second nature.

I will add below the info and my exclusives named after one of his songs I enjoy so much and which pretty much sums up his life.





!IT! - No Disco King Earrings Image

!IT! - No Disco King Necklace Image

!IT! - No Disco King Rings Image

!IT! - No Disco King Bracelets & Armlets Image




No comments:

Post a Comment