Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

# 87 - IT! @ Breakfast At Tiffany's Gacha Event

I am so behind with this blog it's almost unbelievable, there are many great events IT! is part of this month and not only, I don't know where to start, so I'm picking one of the recurrent events, those gacha fests we're all crazy about, and some of the best are organized each month by Gacha Good Events - perfect name, don't you think?

This month it was all about the glitz and glam, so the theme is called "Breakfast At Tiffany's", drop by while you still can, the event will end on 29th of February, there are over 100 gacha machines to drive you into a frenzy, plus each creator has a store/booth with low cost goodies, some exclusives too. I won't cover the gachas below this time, but next time I won't skip it.


Snapshot_028




No comments:

Post a Comment