Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2015

# 38 - 60L Weekends Discounts

Hi, lovelies, long time no new post, right? Double flu can cause this plus a few mistakes, that is what you get when you set up things for events with fever on top of the excitement :).

Well, long story as short as can be I got involved into more things than sickness allowed me to handle, good thing I am slowly recovering and along with that I'm trying to catch up with everything, please have a bit of patience with me, and thank you so much to my girls who kept blogging my things even if i wasn't here to keep them up to date with ....everything xoxo

This week-end is very special, first edition I'm participating to 60L Weekends as a creator, I can't tell you since how long I've been a customer, so I'm very happy to be part of it now.


60L Weekends - starting each Saturday up to Sunday midnight, hit the inworld subscriber for the full list of participating creators and offered products, there's a special list with full permission items as well, you have just a couple of days, so hurry up to grab those offers! This time till 25th of October midnight:



!IT! - Spider Rain Necklace 4 Image

!IT! - Spider Rain Necklace 5 Image



!IT! - Spider Rain Necklace 6 Image











No comments:

Post a Comment